Train to become a professional tennis player and experience the methods and coaching that made Rafa Nadal one of the greatest players in tennis history!
Choices International officially representing Rafa Nadal Academy by Movistar in the UK and Ireland offers a summer camp tennis programme in 2016 for young tennis player aged 10 to 18 to train with the method that has taken Rafa to the number one spot.
Tennis participants will be trained by an expert team of Rafa Nada Academy by Movistar, who will cover every area of the academy works towards the goal of taking students tennis to the next level and considers everything from technique, strategy and physical preparation to mental training and nutrition. The philosophy is based on the values of Rafa; effort, self-discipline, friendship, overcoming adversity, humility and respect.
Located in Manacor, Rafa’s hometown, the academy includes the most advanced facilities for top level training:
- 26 tennis courts of different surfaces (Clay, Greenset), outdoor and indoor.
- Fitness Centre with all the latest equipment.
- 2 swimming pools; one outdoor and one indoor.
- Mini-football pitch (Football 7) and 10 padel courts.
- Restaurant and cafe bar and Pro Shop.
- Clinic, specialised in sports medicine, physiotherapy and nutrition.
- Green areas and gardens.
THE SUMMER CAMP INCLUDES
- 20 hours of tennis training per week.
- 7 hours of physical fitness & sports games per week.
- 7,5 hours of English or Spanish lessons per week.
- Full board accommodation at the supervised residency within the Academy.
- Medical attention, physiotherapy and nutritional care.
- Leisure activities at weekends.
- Free, supervised internet access.
Besides the summer camp the Rafa Nadal Academy also imparts three more types of programmes:
- Academic High School programme. 1 school year (from September to June).
- Monthly programme: 4 weeks (from September to June).
- Weekly programme: 1 to 3 weeks (from September to June).
Rambla del Rei en Jaume 14
Manacor, Illes Balears